Chicken caesar toasts with yoghurt ranch sauce
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Yoghurt ranch sauce
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1 cup De Winkel Plain Unsweetened Yoghurt
Juice of 1 lemon
1 tsp garlic, crushed
Sea salt and freshly ground pepper
6 rindless bacon rashers
2 tbsp olive oil
8 (400g) chicken tenderloins
1 baby cos lettuce, leaves washed, shredded
1/3 cup shaved parmesan cheese
4 slices sourdough, thickly cut
2 tbsp olive oil for brushing
1. For the ranch sauce whisk yoghurt, mayonnaise, lemon juice, and garlic in a medium bowl until smooth. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
2. Cut bacon rashers in to thin strips. Add olive oil to a medium frying pan and heat over medium heat.
3. Cook bacon, stirring, for 5 minutes or until crisp. Transfer to a plate.
4. Increase heat to medium-high. Cook chicken for 3 to 4 minutes each side or until golden and cooked through. Thickly slice.
5. Preheat grill on medium-high. Brush sourdough slices with olive oil and grill bread for 2 to 3 minutes each side or until toasted.
6. Place lettuce, bacon, chicken and ranch sauce in a bowl. Toss to combine. Divide mixture between toasts. Top with parmesan. Season with pepper. Serve.