Herby chicken, broad bean and garlic yoghurt salad
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
600g skinless chicken breasts
½ cup finely chopped tarragon
80ml olive oil, plus extra for drizzling
Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
¾ cup De Winkel Plain Unsweetened Yoghurt
1 shallot, minced
2 garlic cloves, minca tsp finely grated lemon zest
1 cup broad beans
1 cup thinly sliced, stringed, sugar snap peas
½ cup finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
¼ cup finely chopped chives
¼ cup basil
1 tbsp of fresh lemon juice
2 cups rocket
1. Pre heat over to 180 degrees. Coat chicken with some of the tarragon, a drizzle of olive oil, salt and pepper.
2. Bake 30 minutes, or until cooked. Cool and shred.
3. Whisk yoghurt, remaining oil, shallot, garlic and lemon zest in a small bowl and season with salt and pepper.
4. Blanch broad beans and sugar snap peas for 5 minutes, then plunge into ice-cold water. Drain and cool for 10 minutes.
5. Combine chicken, yoghurt dressing, remaining tarragon, parsley, chives, basil and lemon juice, and toss to coat. Season with salt and plenty of black pepper.
6. Place rocket on a large serving platter and tumble chicken salad mix on top. Garnish with herbs. Serve with crusty bread.