5 great things to do with De Winkel Yoghurt
1. De Winkel Plain Unsweetened Yoghurt goes great with any spicy food – try a spoonful over your next homemade curry or tandoori chicken.
2. Add a little honey (thanks to the bees!) to De Winkel Plain Unsweetened Yoghurt to add a lovely flavour.
3. Try making two ingredient pizza dough – the internet is abuzz with this; Simply add 1 cup of De Winkel Plain Unsweetened Yoghurt to 1 cup of self-raising flour and voila!
Combine the two ingredients, then roll out the dough and add some of your favourite toppings. What are your favourite toppings?
4. Fruit Parfait. This simple but delicious parfait is served with berries, banana, and crunchy muesli.
• ¾ cup fresh strawberries, sliced
• ¾ cup fresh blueberries, whole
• ¾ cup De Winkel Plain Unsweetened Yoghurt
• 1 tablespoon wheat germ
• ½ banana, sliced
• 1/3 cup muesli
Using four tall glasses start layering the ingredients in order of: berries, yoghurt, wheat germ, banana and muesli, repeating until the glasses are full.
5. Make a bowl of ‘dip’ using De Winkel Plain Unsweetened Yoghurt, dice your favourite fruit and then dip away for a healthy afternoon treat!