Raspberry & lemonade yoghurt popsicles
Prep time: 10 minutes
Freeze time: 4 hours
2 cups De Winkel Plain Unsweetened Yoghurt
1/4 cup + 2 tbsp caster sugar (approximate), divided
2 cups raspberries, thawed if frozen
Juice of 2 lemons
1. Combine yoghurt and 1/4 cup sugar in a blender and blend for about 30 seconds then transfer mixture to a bowl.
2. Rinse the blender, then add the raspberries, lemon juice and remaining 2 tablespoons of sugar.
3. Force the berry puree through a fine-mesh sieve into a second bowl, pressing on the solids to extract as much as possible.
4. Alternating spoonfuls of the yoghurt mixture and raspberry puree, fill the popsicle moulds, leaving about 1 cm of headspace to allow the pops to expand as they freeze.
5. Use a skewer or a paring knife to dip down into each pop and swirl a bit. Insert sticks and transfer to freezer; freeze 4 hours or more before serving.