Asparagus, lemon & yoghurt frittata
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
2 tablespoons butter
1 cup chopped leeks
1 bunch asparagus, trimmed, cut on diagonal into 3 cm pieces (about 2 1/2 cups)
8 free range eggs
1 cup diced Mainland tasty cheese, divided
¾ cup De Winkel Plain Unsweetened Yoghurt
Zest of 1 lemon
1 cup basil leaves, torn plus extra to serve
1/2 tsp each salt and ground black pepper
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1. Preheat grill to high.
2. Melt butter in heavy oven proof 25cm-diameter nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add leeks and sauté 4 minutes.
3. Add asparagus and sprinkle lightly with salt, and sauté until tender, about 6 minutes.
4. Whisk eggs, 3/4 cup cheese, yoghurt, lemon zest, salt and pepper in medium bowl, add basil.
5. Add egg mixture to skillet; fold gently to combine. Cook until almost set.
6. Sprinkle remaining 1/4 cup cheese and parmesan cheese over.
7. Grill until frittata is puffed and cheese begins to turn golden, about 3 minutes.
8. Top with basil and cut into wedges and serve.