Lemon & Honey Yoghurt Loaf
1 cup spelt flour
1 Tbsp coconut flour
2 tsp baking powder
Zest of 1 lemon
1/2 cup honey
1/2 Cup De Winkel Natural Unsweetened Yogurt
1/2 cup oil
1/4 cup raw cashews
1/4 cup coconut cream
1 tbsp coconut oil
1 tbsp honey
2 tbsp lemon juice
1/3 cup toasted coconut flakes
- Pre-heat oven to 160 degrees C.
- Mix all wet ingredients together in a bowl. Whisk until smooth.
- In a separate bowl add in the dry ingredients. Slowly fold in the dry mixture into the wet mixture until fully combined.
- Pour loaf batter into a lined loaf tin and bake for 45mins (depending on your oven.)
- To make the creamy topping. Soak cashews in boiling water for 5-10mins. Drain and add to a bullet blender along with the coconut cream, coconut oil, honey and lemon juice. Blitz until smooth.
- Store in the fridge to firm up.
- Once the loaf has cooled down, drizzle 3 tbsp of lemon juice over the loaf to soak through and frost with cashew cream.