Yoghurt & Raspberry Muffins with Cream Cheese Yoghurt Frosting
2 cups Almond Flour
2 tsp Baking Powder
1/2 cup De Winkel Yoghurt
1/4 cup milk
3 Tbsp honey
1 tsp Vanilla
Zest of one lemon
1 cup frozen raspberries
1 cup cream cheese
1 cup De Winkel Yoghurt
1/2 cup powdered sweetener (I used erythritol)
1/2 tsp vanilla essence
1/4 cup freeze-dried raspberries
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees and grease or line a muffin tray.
- Combine almond flour and baking powder in a medium mixing bowl and whisk to ensure
there are no clumps.
- In a different mixing bowl combine all the wet ingredients, aside from the raspberries, and mix well.
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients and mix until incorporated.
- Fold through the raspberries.
- Spoon the mixture evenly into 10 medium-sized muffins or 8 large muffins.
- Cook for 25-30 minutes until the muffins are golden and a skewer comes out clean.
- Allow the muffins to cool completely before removing from the tin and frosting.
- Combine cream cheese and yoghurt in a large mixing bowl and beat with an electric beater
for a minute or so.
- Add in the powdered sweetener, 1/4c at a time, and beat again.
- Once all powdered sugar has been added, continue beating for a further minute.
- Add in all remaining ingredients and beat for another 30 seconds.
- Store in the fridge until your muffins are ready for frosting.
- Pipe or spread on completely cooled muffins.